Trust Fund Management and Administration
The Trust Fund is managed and administered by the Trust Fund Committee with the following functions:
Operation, supervision, and management of the Fund;
Investment and distribution of Fund resources;
Conclusion of agreements and arrangements with Subsequent Contributors and other organizations.
Current members of the Committee are:
- Nikolao Pula, Chairman and Director, Office of Insular Affairs, U.S. Department of the Interior
- Sihna Lawrence, Secretary, Federated States of Micronesia Department of Finance and Administration
- Nicholas Dean, Director, Australia, New Zealand and Pacific Island Affairs, Bureau of East Asia and Pacific Affairs, U.S. Department of State
- Alex Narruhn, Member and Private Sector Representative, Federated States of Micronesia
- Phil Maestri, Member and Director, Office of Risk Management Services, U.S. Department of Education
The Committee is supported by an Executive Administrator who manages the daily operations of the Trust Fund.