Trust Fund Management and Administration
The Trust Fund is managed and administered by the Trust Fund Committee with the following functions:
Operation, supervision, and management of the Fund;
Investment and distribution of Fund resources;
Conclusion of agreements and arrangements with Subsequent Contributors and other organizations.
Current members of the Committee are:
- Nikolao Pula, Chairman and Director, Office of Insular Affairs, U.S. Department of the Interior
- Eugene Amor, Member and Secretary, Federated States of Micronesia Department of Finance and Administration
- Taylor Ruggles V, Member and Director, Australia, New Zealand and Pacific Island Affairs, Bureau of East Asia and Pacific Affairs, U.S. Department of State
- Manny Mori, Member and former President of the Federated States of Micronesia
- Joseph McDermott, Member, Office of Insular Affairs, U.S. Department of the Interior
The Committee is supported by an Executive Administrator who manages the daily operations of the Trust Fund.